The Classic Cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can be clipped to bags and the leakproof cap seals with a twist.
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- 22 oz (650ml)
Cap width: 3.25"
Base width: 3.125"
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Capacity: 22 oz | 650 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
Lifefactory Classic Cap Collection