BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners.
- Stemless glasses are great for entertaining and durable for everyday use
- Silicone sleeves provide non-slip grip and help protect glass
- Silicone wine cover fits Lifefactory 17 oz Wine Glass
- Made in USA
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- 17oz | 500 ml
- Height: 6.1"
- Width: 7.75"
- Depth: 7.9"
- Weight: 2.25 lbs
- Capacity: 17oz/500 ml
- Origin: Glass and Sleeve & Cover made in the U.S. Product assembled in the U.S.
- Item Numbers: Carbon/Dusty Purple/Aqua Teal/Cool Grey - LG741MMC4, Carbon - LG741MCN4, Optic White - LG741MWH4
Care & Use
- Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may scratch or chip the glass.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- For safety reasons, we do not recommend removing the sleeve. Place entire product in dishwasher or wash by hand with warm soapy water. Any liquids between the sleeve and glass will air dry.
- Clean carefully to avoid scratching or chipping glass.
- DO NOT leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve DOES NOT guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear in the glass, dispose of or recycle glass immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and contents may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Always check glass for cracks or breakage before each use.
- DO NOT freeze or boil glass.
- DO NOT use product on stove top or in any type of oven.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Always use care to maintain product in an upright position when carrying product that contains liquids (even with cover on).
- Cover is intended to help minimize exposure of contents to the elements or help minimize contamination of the contents. Cover is not intended to secure liquid during transport or on-the-go.
- DO NOT carry or transport product (when it contains liquids) other than in an upright position, even with cover on. Liquids may leak and cause property damage.
- Do not place product in a bag, backpack or other container or otherwise take the product containing liquids on-the-go. Liquid contents may leak, which may cause property damage.
For Everyday Life.
Our glassware is great for entertaining and durable enough for picnic adventures.