BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners. All our products are made in the USA, Europe & Mexico.
- High-quality glass that is reusable and offers a pure taste.
- Made in France
- Dishwasher Safe
- Height: 9.1"
- Cap Width: 3"
- Base Width: 3"
- Weight: 1.14 lbs
- Origin: Glass made in France
- Glass type: Soda lime
- Item Number: LF30001R4
Care & Use
- Before first use and after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended.
- Silicone sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off with warm soapy water.
- Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the glass may be slippery to handle when using warm soapy water.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may scratch or chip the glass.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- Check glass for cracks or breakage before each use, if these appear in glass, recycle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and contents may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- DO NOT use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice, this may cause lid and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
- DO NOT overfill the container. Leave space at top of container for lid to avoid overflow.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- DO NOT freeze or boil glass bottle.