BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners.
- Made with durable stainless steel and vacuum insulation technology
- Wide neck bottle is easy to fill and clean
- Includes a hard sippy spout, silicone valve, polypropylene cap.
- Easy-grip protective silicone sleeve
- Contents stay cold for up to 6 hours; do not store milk in bottle for longer than 1 hour. Not for hot liquids.
- Dishwasher and sterilization safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Bottles are compatible with Lifefactory Wide Neck Accessories: Silicone Nipples, Sippy Spout and Pivot Straw Cap, and Flat Cap
- Made in USA and China
- 8oz (235ml)
- Height: 6.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Depth: 2.75"
- Weight: .4 lbs
- Capacity: 8oz | 235ml
- Origin: Stainless Steel Bottle made in China; Polypropylene cap and Sippy Cap made in U.S. Silicone valve made in U.S. Product assembled in the U.S.
- Item Numbers: Cantaloupe - LS2221WCA4, Cool Grey - LS2221WCG4, Denim - LS2221WDE4, Desert Rose - LS2221WDR4, Mint - LS2221WMI4
Care & Use
- Before first use, place silicone nipple, soft sippy cap, or valve in boiling water for 3 minutes to ensure cleanliness. Use caution when boiling the nipple, valve or soft sippy cap as the boiling water and steam may cause severe skin burns. Silicone valves are only included in hard sippy caps.
- As soon as possible after each subsequent use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Silicone sleeve on bottle does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best with warm soapy water. Replace silicone sleeve with warm, soapy water. Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the stainless steel bottle may be slippery to handle when using warm, soapy water.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before feeding to a baby or child, especially when the product contains warm contents. Warm or hot contents can burn or scald user.
- To help maximize thermal retention, pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with warm or ice cold tap water, attach cap, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before emptying water. After filling container with contents, immediately re-cover with cap to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- Do not store milk in bottle longer than 1 hour. Liquid contents will stay cold in this bottle for up to 6 hours. For formula, see manufacturer’s instructions for storage details.
- Contents should not be left in the bottle for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
- To allow venting and prevent nipple/soft cap/valve collapse, do not over-tighten cap when reassembling product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- This product is sterilization safe. This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- Residual liquids or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as cap parts, the bottle and the sleeve, gaskets (flexible band around inside of cap), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, washing by hand is recommended to ensure that these parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
- The silicone sleeve helps provide grip but DOES NOT guarantee against breakage. If dents or scratches appear on the bottle, your product’s thermal retention may have been compromised.
- Volumetric measurements (if present) are approximations only.
- Choose the appropriate cap style for your baby’s age and needs. Certain caps might not be right for every baby. Consult with your pediatrician should you have any feeding problems or questions.
- NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may burn or scald user.
- To help avoid possible injury, DO NOT let child chew or teethe on any part of the product including the soft or hard material of the spout as small parts may break off and may present a choking hazard. DO NOT let child walk or run with product.
- DO NOT leave children unattended with this product. Use only with adult supervision and always test temperature of food or liquid before feeding to your child, especially if product contains hot contents—hot liquids or hot foods may burn or scald user.
- DO NOT carry or transport product other than in an upright position. Liquid contents may leak and scald user (if containing hot liquids) or cause property damage. Always use care to maintain product in an upright position when transporting or carrying product. DO NOT place product in a diaper bag, backpack, carrying bag, or other container in which product may shift from an upright position. Liquid contents may leak and scald user or cause property damage.
- DO NOT overfill product: leave space at top of the container for cap, straw (if present), stopper (if present), and valve (if present), to avoid overflow. Overflow of hot foods or liquids can burn or scald user.
- DO NOT leave nipples, valves or soft sippy caps in direct sunlight, heat or sterilization fluid longer than recommended as this may weaken the silicone.
- DO NOT use tools or devices to force bottle to open.
- If you are unable to open the bottle by hand, DO NOT open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- DO NOT use the bottle to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause cap/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven. The bottle, caps, nipples and valves are not microwave safe. The silicone sleeve is microwave safe; however, the microwave is not recommended for use as it may cause uneven heating or burning.
- Never use sippy cap with juices that contain pulp.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids in bottle such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around cap and/or stopper), valve, nipple or stopper is present, properly positioned and in good condition to help prevent contents from passing through cap when cap is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned gasket, valve, nipple or stopper may cause product to leak.
- In general, contents should not be left in container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside container to build, possibly leading to forceful ejection of contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open container, ENSURE THE OPENING IS POINTED AWAY FROM THE USER OR OTHER PERSONS TO AVOID INJURY.