BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners.
- 16oz Glass Water Bottle with Classic Cap Reusable glass bottle delivers pure taste
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip grip and helps prevent breakage
- Features our polypropylene Classic Cap
- 9oz Glass Baby Bottle with Cap Made with high quality thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass
- Durable silicone sleeve helps prevent breakage and easier grip
- Includes a Stage 2 silicone nipple, polypropylene cap, ring and stopper
- Bottles can be used to freeze liquids - see Care & Use Guide for proper storage instructions.
- BPA-free and phthalate-free. Tested to meet FDA standards.
- Made in USA and Europe
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Set Includes: (1) 16 oz Glass Bottle with Cap, (1) 9 oz Glass Baby Bottle with 2 nipple and cap
- Height: 11.25"
- Width: 6.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Capacity: 9 oz/265 ml, 16 oz/475 ml
- Origin: Glass Bottles and and Silicone nipple made in Europe, Classic Cap made in Poland, Silicone Sleeves made in the USA, Bottle Cap, Bottle Ring & Stopper made in Hayward, CA, USA. Product assembled in the U.S.
- Item Numbers: Kale/Optic White - LF320413C4
Care & Use
- Before first use and after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended.
- Silicone sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off with warm soapy water.
- Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the glass may be slippery to handle when using warm soapy water.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may scratch or chip the glass.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- Check glass for cracks or breakage before each use, if these appear in glass, recycle immediately.
- Test temperature of contents before each feeding. If warming the contents, stir liquids before feeding to avoid uneven warming.
- Use caution when boiling the glass bottle and silicone nipple or valve as the boiling water and steam may cause severe skin burns.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Hot liquids may burn or scald. NEVER use with hot beverages.
- DO NOT overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid to avoid overflow.
- When freezing, store upright. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Must leave open a minimum of 2oz/59ml from neck of bottle to prevent glass breaking while frozen.
Lifefactory Bottles grow as baby grows.
Glass bottles deliver the best taste with a variety of nipples and caps to help extend use.