16 oz reusable glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals. Our bottle features a durable silicone sleeve that prevents breakage and provides a non-slip grip. The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
All components made in the U.S. or Europe
Product assembled in the U.S.
All materials are FDA approved
BPA-free and phthalate-free
16 oz (475 ml)
- Height: 10.25"
- Cap width: 3.25"
- Base width: 2.75"
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
- Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Glass type: Soda lime
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher with flip spout in the open position.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning).
- Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.