The Flip Cap provides a narrow-mouth spout for on-the-go drinking. The medical-grade silicone flip top seals with the polypropylene (PP#5) cap. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap; flip top made of silicone
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 22 oz (650ml)
Cap width: 3.6"
Base width: 3.125"
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Capacity: 22 oz | 650 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher with flip spout in the open position.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
-The silicone Flip Top seals when closed properly and should not leak. However it does not lock in place and could be knocked ajar. As a result, it's not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag leakproof.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.