Our Ombre pattern features ceramic enamel permanently fused on glass under an ultra clear sleeve. The Active Flip Cap offers a high flow rate for tip-and-sip drinking which is perfect for high-intensity activities. The leak resistant cap includes a stainless steel hinge with spring action. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
• Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
• Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices, or tea bags by unscrewing cap
• A unique three-dimensional sleeve design provides durability and superior grip
• Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
• Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
• Made in the U.S. or Europe
• Product assembled in the U.S.
• All materials are FDA approved
• All materials BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
• 16 oz (475 ml)
Cap width: 3.25"
Base width: 2.75"
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
Care and Instructions
Limited edition: Please handle your limited edition bottle with care. It cannot be replaced. If broken, you can purchase a new limited edition bottle at lifefactory.com, or reuse the silicone sleeve and cap with a plain glass bottle. Go to lifefactory.com to order your replacement.
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher with flip spout in the open position.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.