BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners.
- Replacement set includes: a silicone nipple, polypropylene ring and stopper and cap
- Made in France and USA
- Dishwasher Safe
- Height: 3.5"
- Cap Width: 2.5"
- Base Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Origin: Nipple made in France. Cap, ring and stopper made in the USA.
- Silicone Nipple, Polypropalene ring, stopper and cap.
- Item Number: LF111013C6
Care & Use
- Before first use, place glass bottle and silicone nipple or valve (included in the sippy cap) in boiling water for 3 minutes to ensure cleanliness. Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. After each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts throughly and allow time to dry.
- Use caution when boiling the glass bottle and silicone nipple or valve as the boiling water and steam may cause severe skin burns.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may scratch or chip the glass.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Residual liquids or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, the bottle and the sleeve, gaskets (flexible band around the lid) and/or straws (if present in the product). Although product is dishwasher safe, washing by hand is recommended.
- Silicone sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off with warm soapy water. Replace silicone sleeve with warm soapy water. Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the glass may be slippery to handle when using warm soapy water.
- Volumetric measurements (if present) are approximations only.
- When using baby formula, prepare formula strictly according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When using breast milk, store and handle your breast milk according to pediatrician’s instructions.
- Choose the appropriate nipple size for your baby’s age. Age suggestions appear on packaging, but suggestions might not be right for every baby.
- Consult with your pediatrician or physician should you have any feeding problems or questions.
- For sippy caps only, before first use, pinch the tip of the silicone valve. Control silicone valve flow rate by tightening or loosening cap. Valve in sippy cap is removable for fastest flow.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product. Do not prop bottle. Do not leave baby in crib or bed with bottle. Use only with adult supervision.
- For use with liquids only.
- Do not use nipples as a pacifier.
- Before each use, pull on the silicone nipple in all directions to inspect for damage. Discard immediately at any sign of damage or weakness.
- DO NOT leave silicone nipples or valves in direct sunlight, heat or sterilization fluid longer than recommended as this may weaken silicone nipple or valve.
- Check periodically to make sure any silicone nipple or valve is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through the lid when lid is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned nipple or valve may cause product to leak.
- Remove bottle before baby has finished the contents of the bottle so that baby does not swallow air, which may cause digestive problems.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- Check glass for cracks or breakage before each use, if these appear in glass, recycle immediately.
- Test temperature of contents before each feeding. If warming the contents, stir liquids before feeding to avoid uneven warming.
- To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not over-tighten lid when reassembling product.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Hot liquids may burn or scald. NEVER use with hot beverages.
- DO NOT overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid to avoid overflow.
- When freezing, store upright. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Must leave open a minimum of 2oz/59ml from neck of bottle to prevent glass breaking while frozen.