FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $40
Our 9 oz glass baby bottles come with Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipples.
Out of Stock
Our baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, our bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 9 oz (250 ml) with Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipple
Weight: 0.6 lbs
Capacity: 9 oz | 250 ml
Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Borosilicate
Before first use, place in dishwasher or in boiling water for 3 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Immediately after use, disassemble individual top components (e.g. nipple from top or valve from cap). All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only). To wash by hand: wash separately in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Bottle and sleeve may be placed in the dishwasher or boiled without removal of the sleeve. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water. To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not overtighten screw top.
Stage 3 Nipples (6 plus months) Pack of 2
Y Cut Nipple (fastest flow) Pack of 2
Sippy Cap Set 2-pack (ocean/spring green)