FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $40
Our 9 oz glass baby bottles come with Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipples.
Our baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows our bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, our bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve unless desired)
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components are made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- 9 oz (250 ml) with Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipple
Weight: 0.6 lbs
Capacity: 9 oz | 250 ml
Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Borosilicate
Stage 3 Nipples (6 plus months) Pack of 2
Y Cut Nipple (fastest flow) Pack of 2
Sippy Cap Set 2-pack (ocean/spring green)
Colored Flat Cap Set (4 caps)