NEW Transparency Collection with clear sleeves. The perfect bottle for juicing and smoothies. See the color of your creations.
The Classic Cap is, well, a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the
favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can
be clipped to bags and the leakproof cap seals with a twist.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 16 oz (475 ml)
Cap width: 3.25"
Base width: 2.75"
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.