Slim and mobile. The 16 oz travels wells and looks great doing it. Straw Cap provides no-tip sipping for convenience.
Cap width: 3.25"
Base width: 2.75"
Weight: 0.95 lbs
Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
Straw Cap Care & Use
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe. Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place straw spout in open position to allow flow of water through the cap.
- Remove silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Flow Control: Straw spout must be in full, open position for water to flow. This is designed to prevent leaking.
- Straw Length: Make sure the straw isn't creating suction at the base of the bottle. If it is, snip a bit off the straw with scissors. For example, this can occur if you use a straw purchased on a 22 oz bottle on a 16 oz or 12 oz bottle because the straw length is longer.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid temperature changes may crack the bottle.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.