Our 16oz glass water bottles and flip caps are packed full of all the features that matter most! Made from BPA-free and phthalate-free, FDA-approved materials, our glass water bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals. We've also made it easy for you to enjoy your beverages however you like with a wide-mouth top so you can easily add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags. It's dishwasher safe and has a protective sleeve for a no-slip grip and to help prevent breakage.
With the Active Flip Cap, you get a high flow rate for easy tip-and-sip drinking. Perfect for high-intensity activities! It's leak-resistant and has a stainless steel hinge with spring action. The pivoting handle provides an easy way to carry the bottle and can stow out of the way while drinking.
Active Flip Cap Features:
- Cap is compatible with all 12, 16 and 22oz Lifefactory bottles
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- Polypropylene (PP#5) cap made with FDA approved materials
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher Safe
Glass Water Bottle Features:
- Pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Made with BPA-free and phthalate-free, FDA approved materials
- Protective silicone sleeve helps prevent breakage and provides a no-slip grip
- Dishwasher safe. No need to remove the silicone sleeve
- Height: 9.5"
- Cap width: 3.25"
- Base width: 2.75"
- Weight: 0.95 lbs
- Capacity: 16 oz | 475 ml
- Origin: Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Glass type: Soda lime
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve and grey gasket inside the cap do not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve it comes off best with warm soapy water.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Extreme temperature differences between the glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.