Transparency Collection with clear sleeves. Let the color of your beverage shine through.
The Straw Cap is designed for upright, spillproof sipping (no tipping required). The Straw Cap is perfect for the treadmill and yoga class. The pivoting handle provides a great way to carry the bottle and stows out of the way while drinking.
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap and silicone straw
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- All materials BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 22 oz (650ml)
Cap width: 3.6"
Base width: 3.125"
Weight: 1.2 lbs
Capacity: 22 oz | 650 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
Straw Cap Care & Use
- Bottle, sleeve and cap are dishwasher safe.
- Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water or dishwasher.
- Place straw spout in open position to allow flow of water through the cap.
- Remove silicone straw for proper and thorough cleaning.
- Place cap on top rack of dishwasher.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve you can use warm soapy water or spray the bottle with rubbing alcohol and sleeve will slide off easily.
- Flow Control: Straw spout must be in full, open position for water to flow. This is designed to prevent leaking. Also, make sure the straw isn't creating suction at the base of the bottle. If so, snip a bit off the straw with scissors. For example, this can occur if you use a straw purchased on a 22 oz bottle on a 16 oz or 12 oz bottle because the straw length is longer.
- Noise: If you experience any humming or whistling noise while sipping, try moving/adjusting the small light grey umbrella valve that you see in the channel when the straw spout is in open position. This valve controls air flow and prevents leaking.
- Pressure: Straw caps may develop excess pressure under certain conditions (e.g., hot day left in a car, flying on an airplane) that can cause the liquid to stream out of the spout when opened. To relieve pressure (and avoid eruption), simply unscrew the cap and release pressure. Rescrew the cap and then open the spout.
- Not recommended to be used with sparkling or fizzy drinks.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage.
- If cracks or breaks appear, safely dispose of the bottle immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and liquid may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT FREEZE THE BOTTLE. Liquid expands when frozen and can crack the bottle. DO NOT BOIL THE BOTTLE. Rapid temperature changes may crack the bottle.
- Not intended for use in a microwave.
- Take care when using hot drinks as bottle will be hot to the touch (risk of burning). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.