9 oz Flat Cap bottles pack well in lunchboxes and backpacks for school-age kids and fit easily in purses for on-the-go moms.
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 9 oz (250 ml)
Weight: 0.6 lbs
Capacity: 9 oz | 250 ml
Origin: Glass made in France; Cap and sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
Glass type: Soda lime
Before first use, place in dishwasher or in boiling water for 3 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Immediately after use, disassemble individual top components (e.g. nipple from top or valve from cap). All parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
To wash by hand: wash separately in hot, soapy water and rinse thoroughly. Bottle and sleeve may be placed in the dishwasher or boiled without removal of the sleeve. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best in warm, soapy water. To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not overtighten screw top.
When freezing store bottle in upright position. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Leave a minimum of 2oz/58 ml of open space from neck of bottle to allow for expansion and prevent glass breaking while frozen.