Our new metallic series redefines elegance with modern patterns in 24K gold fused to glass. This series features our Classic Cap, which quite frankly is a classic. It is a simple screw cap that just plain works. It is the favorite cap for those that prefer to drink direct from a wide mouth. The handle can be clipped to bags and the leakproof cap seals with a twist.
- BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap
- Our glass bottles offer a pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- Hand wash recommended
- 22 oz (650ml)
22 oz Glass Bottle Specs:
- Height: 10.5"
- Cap width: 3.25"
- Base width: 3.125"
- Weight: 1.1lbs.
- Capacity: 22oz./650ml
- Origin: Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Glass type: Soda lime
Care and Instructions
Limited edition: Please handle your limited edition bottle with care. It cannot be replaced. If broken, you can purchase a new limited edition bottle at lifefactory.com, or reuse the silicone sleeve and cap with a plain glass bottle. Go to lifefactory.com to order your replacement.
Care and Instructions: To limit scratches to your limited edition bottle with 24k gold, please hand wash. Before first use, wash all parts in hot soapy water. Cap only is dishwasher safe. Place cap on top rack of dishwasher. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off in warm soapy water.
Volumetric measurements are approximations only.
Caution! Do not leave children unattended with this product. The silicone sleeve is protective but does not guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear, dispose of bottle immediately. Extreme temperature differences may cause cracking or breaking of glass. Do not freeze or boil bottle.
DO NOT use in a microwave oven. Take care when using hot drinks (risk of burning).
DO NOT MICROWAVE
DO NOT FREEZE OR BOIL
DO NOT USE IN DISHWASHER"