BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners. All our products are made in the USA, Europe & Mexico.
- 2 Vented Silicone Nipples, 0-3 months (slowest flow)
- Use with Lifefactory 4 oz and 9 oz glass baby bottles
- BPA-free. Tested to meet FDA standards.
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe (place on top rack)
- Height: 2.5"
- Width: 2.8"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Origin: Silicone Nipples made in France; Product assembled in the U.S.
Care & Use
- Before first use, place silicone nipple in boiling water for 3 minutes to ensure cleanliness. After each use, wash with warm, soapy water.
- Use caution when boiling the glass bottle and silicone nipple or valve as the boiling water and steam may cause severe skin burns.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- To allow venting and prevent nipple collapse, do not over-tighten lid when assembling product.
- Before each use, pull on silicone nipple in all directions to inspect for damage. Discard immediately at any sign of damage or weakness.
- DO NOT leave silicone nipples or valves in direct sunlight, heat or sterilization fluid longer than recommended as this may weaken the silicone nipple.
- Check periodically to make sure valve or nipple is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through the lid when lid is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned valve or nipple may cause product to leak.
- For use with liquids only.
- Do not use nipple as a pacifier.
Lifefactory Bottles grow as baby grows.
Glass bottles deliver the best taste with a variety of nipples and caps to help extend use.