BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners. All our products are made in the USA, Europe & Mexico.
- Our glass bottles are reusable and offer a pure taste
- Wide-mouth access makes it easy to add ice cubes, citrus slices or tea bags
- Polypropylene screw cap offers a high flow and is ideal for juicing and smoothies.
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip grip and helps prevent breakage
- Made in USA and Europe
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- 22 oz (650 ml)
- Height: 11"
- Width: 3.6"
- Depth: 3.125"
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Capacity: 22 oz/650 ml
- Origin: Glass made in France; Cap made in Poland; Sleeve made in the U.S. Product assembled in the U.S.
- Glass type: Soda lime
Care & Use
- Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the glass may be slippery to handle when using warm soapy water.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may scratch or chip the glass.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, sleeve, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that these parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
- Silicone bottle sleeve does not need to be removed. If you wish to remove the sleeve, it comes off best with warm soapy water. Replace silicone sleeve with warm soapy water. Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the glass may be slippery to handle when using warm soapy water.
- The silicone sleeve DOES NOT guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear in the glass, dispose of bottle immediately.
- Volumetric measurements (if present) are approximations only.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and contents may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- Always check glass for cracks or breakage before each use.
- DO NOT freeze or boil glass bottle.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- The straw lid or the flip cap lid ARE NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS. The straw lid and flip cap lid are for cold liquids only. Hot liquids may burn or scald user.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Use caution when consuming hot drinks in the glass bottle as the bottle will be hot to the touch (RISK OF BURNING). Run warm water in the bottle before adding hot liquid to temper the glass.
- DO NOT overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present), and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through lid when lid is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gasket may cause product to leak.
- In general, contents should not be left in container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside container to build, possibly leading to forceful ejection of lid or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open container, ENSURE THE OPENING IS POINTED AWAY FROM THE USER OR OTHER PERSONS TO AVOID INJURY.
- DO NOT use tools or devices to force container to open.
- If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- DO NOT use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
Make it your own.
Every cap is compatible with our 12 oz, 16 oz, and 22 oz bottles. Match your cap to your activity.