BPA & BPS Free
MADE WITH CARE
Made with Care
IN NORTH AMERICA OR EUROPE
Made with Care
We believe in using high quality, lasting materials and manufacturing our products with trusted partners. All our products are made in the USA, Europe & Mexico.
- Made with high quality thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass
- Protective silicone sleeve helps prevent breakage and provides an easier grip
- Includes Stage 2 silicone nipple, polypropylene cap, ring and stopper
- Bottles can be used to freeze liquids - see Care & Use Guide for proper storage instructions.
- BPA-free and phthalate-free. Tested to meet FDA standards.
- Made in USA and Europe
- Dishwasher safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- 9 oz (265 ml)
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Capacity: 9 oz/265 ml
- Origin: Glass and silicone nipple made in France; Cap and silicone sleeve made in the U.S.; Product assembled in the U.S.
- Glass type: Borosilicate
Care & Use
- Before first use, place glass bottle and silicone nipple or valve (placed inside sippy cap) in boiling water for 3 minutes to ensure cleanliness. After each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water, rinse and allow time to dry. Use caution when boiling parts as the boiling water and steam may cause severe skin burns.
- This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, washing by hand is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may scratch or chip the glass.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- Silicone sleeve does not need to be removed. If you remove the sleeve, it comes off and can be placed back on with warm soapy water. Use caution when taking the silicone sleeve off or replacing it as the glass may be slippery to handle when using warm soapy water.
- The silicone sleeve DOES NOT guarantee against breakage. If cracks or breaks appear in the glass, dispose of bottle immediately.
- Contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, the bottle and sleeve, or valve. Although product is dishwasher safe, washing by hand is recommended.
- For sippy caps only: before first use, pinch the tip of the silicone valve. Control silicone valve flow rate by tightening or loosening cap. Valve in sippy cap is removable for fastest flow.
- DO NOT leave silicone nipples or valves in direct sunlight, heat or sterilization fluid longer than recommended as this may weaken silicone nipple or valve.
- Volumetric measurements (if present) are approximations only.
- Do not leave children unattended with this product. Do not prop bottle. Do not leave baby in crib or bed with bottle. Use only with adult supervision.
- Do not use nipples as a soother. Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew or teethe on any part of the product including the soft or hard material of the spout as small parts may break off and may present a choking hazard.
- Before each use, pull on the silicone nipple in all directions to inspect for damage. Discard immediately at any sign of damage or weakness.
- Check periodically to make sure any silicone nipple or valve is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through the lid when lid is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned nipple or valve may cause product to leak.
- To allow venting and prevent nipple/valve collapse, do not over-tighten lid when reassembling product.
- Remove bottle before baby has finished the contents of the bottle so that baby does not swallow air, which may cause digestive problems.
- For use with liquids only. DO NOT use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak. Never use sippy cap or silicone nipple with juices that contain pulp.
- Glass bottles may break. Always check glass for cracks or breakage before each use. If cracks or breaks appear in the glass, dispose or recycle of glass immediately.
- Extreme temperature differences between glass and contents may cause cracking or breaking of glass.
- DO NOT use the product on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- The glass bottle and silicone sleeve are microwave safe; however, the microwave is not recommended for use as it may cause uneven heating or burning. The lids, silicone feeding teat and valves are not microwave safe and must be removed before placing glass bottle in the microwave.
- Always test temperature of contents before feeding your baby. If warming the contents, stir liquid before feeding to baby to avoid uneven warming.
- Hot liquids may burn or scald. NEVER use with hot beverages.
- Use caution when consuming warm drinks in the glass bottle as the bottle will be warm to the touch (RISK OF BURNING). Run warm water in the bottle before adding warm liquid to temper the glass.
- Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy, homemade broth, and/or tomato may start to spoil much sooner. Also, spoilage may occur faster when contents have been partially consumed. In addition, spoilage may occur sooner with the opening and reclosing of a product holding contents. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling or partially consumed contents, as pressure may build up in the container and possibly cause forceful ejection of the stopper/lid or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open container, ENSURE THE OPENING IS POINTED AWAY FROM THE USER OR OTHER PERSONS TO AVOID INJURY.
- DO NOT use tools or devices to force container to open. If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- DO NOT overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid to avoid overflow.
- When freezing, store upright. DO NOT FILL TO TOP. Must leave open a minimum of 2oz/59ml from neck of bottle to prevent glass breaking while frozen.
- When using baby formula, prepare formula strictly according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When using breast milk, store and handle your breast milk according to pediatrician’s instructions.
- Choose the appropriate nipple size for your baby’s age. Age suggestions appear on packaging, but suggestions might not be right for every baby.
- Consult with your pediatrician or physician should you have any feeding problems or questions.
Lifefactory Bottles grow as baby grows.
Glass bottles deliver the best taste with a variety of nipples and caps to help extend use.